Make Your Own Flavours with Vape Concentrate in Australia from Vapeyou
If you are shopping for vape concentrate in Australia, then you are likely exploring the exciting world of making your own e-liquid. In general, this activity involves mixing the base liquid of PG and VG, nicotine, and your flavour concentrates. However, it isn’t required that you include all three of these basic components – for example, you may prefer your juice without nicotine. Making your own e-liquid requires the right products and the proper knowledge. At Vapeyou, we can help with both.
Tips Regarding DIY Vape Flavour in Australia
Making e-liquid is a process, and there’s a bit of a learning curve – but it’s highly doable. Here are a few tips to get you started.
- Choose your method. You may choose to mix your ingredients by weight or by volume. If you mix by weight, you’ll need a scale as well as a vape juice calculator. If you mix by volume, you’ll need a set of syringes (one per ingredient). Mixing by weight is easier, cleaner, and more accurate for most people.
- Gather your supplies. Once you have your syringes or your scale, it’s time to get the rest of your supplies together. In general, you’ll need your base liquid, nicotine, and water-soluble concentrate such as Big Mouth juice in Australia. You’ll also need storage bottles, e-liquid bottles, labels, and gloves.
- Label, test, and store. When you’re done mixing, you’ll still need to label your bottles carefully, so you know which flavour is which. Let your juices steep for the recommended amount of time to allow the flavours to settle, then test out your juice using a good-quality dripper to avoid waste on coils should the juice turn out less-than-perfect.
- Store it properly. Finally, store your juice away from sunlight, heat, and air. You should keep closed, labelled bottles in a cool, dark place out of the reach of children and pets.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding DIY Vape Juice in Australia
Here are a few common mistakes people make when attempting DIY juice. Avoid these mistakes, and you’ll be ahead of the game.
- Not letting it steep. Don’t be in a rush – your juices will likely need time for the flavours to mellow. There are different steeping methods, so do some research and find out which one is best for you.
- Not cleaning equipment properly. Flavour concentrates can be potent. If you don’t wash your equipment thoroughly after each mixing session, the concentrated products may be difficult to remove from your syringes and bottles. Wash carefully with alcohol or hot water to avoid preserving the flavour of the previous batch.
- Guessing at proportions. There is plenty of room for experimentation in DIY e-liquids, but you still need to stick to some standard proportions for the best flavour.
Vapeyou has one location in Cairns QLD and an online shop. We offer a wide range of products, including premium e-liquids and concentrates, e-cigs, parts, and accessories. We are the largest stocker of Big Mouth Concentrates and E-Liquids in Australia; we also offer other top brands such as Smok, Valporesso, Innokin, and more. Contact us today with any questions or to learn more about the quality vaping products we offer.