Smok Stick V9

Write a Review
SKU:
00022SM_
Condition:
New
Availability:
Usually Shipped within 24hrs
Shipping:
Calculated at Checkout
  • Smok Stick V9 - Colours
  • Smok Stick V9 - Stainless Steel
  • Smok Stick V9 - 7 Colour
  • Smok Stick V9 - Blue
  • Smok Stick V9 - Red
  • Smok Stick V9 - Gold
  • Smok Stick V9 - Black
  • Smok Stick V9 - Complete Kit
  • Smok Stick V9 - Fill
  • Smok Stick V9 - Tank Parts
  • Smok Stick V9 -Tank
  • Smok Stick V9 -
  • Smok Stick V9 - Tank and Mod
  • Smok Stick V9 -Tank
  • Smok Stick V9 - Tank
  • Smok Stick V9 - Complete Kit
  • Smok Stick V9 -Firing
  • Smok Stick V9 - Coil
  • Smok Stick V9 - 7 Colour
$62.50

Description

Smok Stick V9 Max Starter Kit 4000mAh & 8.5ml

Smok Stick V9 Max Kit, whether it's appearance or the performance, the feature is "MAX". It's powered by a 4000mAh built-in battery, which can provide you with a powerful and durable vaping experience. The Smok Stick V9 Max comes with a super large capacity 8.5ml tank. It also has an LED indicator to tell you the accurate conditions of itself, along with 3 kinds of indicator colours on the lower part representing various battery levels eg - Green light: above 70% of battery remaining, Orange light: 30%-70% battery remaining and Red light: below 30% battery remaining. Also, the LED indicator will flash 15 times when the voltage is lower than 3.3V. This tank is the largest tank ever designed by SMOK. Even bigger bulb glass tube. An even larger filling slot that can easily drip e-liquid into the tank and an upgraded airflow system with even wider three airflow slots.

They adopt Baby V2 S1 coil and Baby V2 S2 coil, which are custom-made coils for Stick series battery, focusing on lower wattage but intense clouds and flavour.

Battery Specifications:

Height: 87.8mm Diameter: 28mm Weight: 133.5g

Tank Specifications:

Capacity: 8.5ml Height: 54mm Diameter: 35mm Weight: 88.5g Thread: 510



This is a genuine SMOK product.
View AllClose

Warranty Information

SMOK offers a quality guarantee period of SIX months from date of purchase ('Warranty Period'). 2. This warranty does not cover personal items or consumable goods and attachments. Atomizers, tanks, drip tips, pod and e-liquid are not covered under warranty.
View AllClose

0 Reviews

View AllClose